Friday, March 22, 2013

The Morning you Don't Wake Up

My brother overdosed and died

I say it, and I write it... and it doesn't take away the pain.  It's like a knife that's cut a hole in my chest, and I can't shake the thought of how I didn't even get to say goodbye.

As Brendan said, we knew him as "nannoo" not as "boots" like all his friends called him.  God damn, even after everything, I still looked up to him.  Things were hard, but he always had faith that there would be a better tomorrow.

The pain is raw.  But almost like a dream. Nightmare.  I can't believe this is happening.

I just want to sleep and it all go away.

Where is your god now?

Why are we left wondering why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity

 Each  and every  day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each  and every  day We grow My heart aches ...