Monday, February 11, 2013
Livin' in 'Bama
I'll be honest... I'm homesick. Kind of like when I first went to Gunnery and the first two weekends are closed, I feel trapped. I keep myself busy with video games, random chores, and my new kitten, but I keep thinking about my family and how far away they are. This is what growing up is. It sucks. I am so happy, and yet, so sad. Never before have I felt this alone. I miss my home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment