Dear Andrew,
Just in case you ever wonder,
There will never be a day that you are not missed.
I'm among many who will miss you every single day.
Josh and I try to laugh about it,
then we're left in this awkward silence that we know just isn't right.
Just in case you ever wonder,
I was looking at plane tickets for you.
I was going to buy them.
You just had to say the word.
I'm so mad at you right now,
but I love you and you're gone and no amount of sadness or remorse can take that pain away. You should have messaged me. I would have answered you. I would have answered you and talked to you. I would have at least been able to say Bye or I love you.
And just in case you ever wonder,
this guilt in my heart is driving me mad. I'm so sorry I was mad at you for so long. But I had forgiven you, and I had told you that I had. I had told you that years ago. All I wanted was for you to get better. I wanted that anger to go away. I wanted the old you back.
I can't accept that you're never coming back.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment