Today was hard. So hard. I keep trying to stay strong, but I'm afraid that I'm going to lose all feelings that I have at all.
There were so many people to say goodbye. I wish I knew them all. Andrew loved his friends. All of them. He had such a big heart. When his stopped... all of ours stopped. Silent and still, as we waited to hear something. Anything. The first breath you took as you re-entered the world.
As I knelt by your casket, I realized I wasn't ready. Addison and Michael kept wanting to see you.
This just isn't right.
I held it together. I sound like such an uncaring sister. My heart hurts so bad. My head is pounding. All I can do is try to put on a smile and laugh it off.
We all grieve differently.
When I get back home to Sean, I know I'm going to be a wreck but for now, I can at least pretend that I'm breathing.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment