This morning I woke up,
the first full night of sleep in what feels like forever.
I closed my eyes,
and then
I was paralyzed.
A grey shadow at the doorway,
a black one behind.
I keep hearing her laughing
She's tormenting me.
I try to call for my mom
but no voice comes out.
I try to move
but I'm stuck in one spot
He's here and I can feel it.
He wants to move on.
Just let him rest
Let him continue on.
It's over.
And as much as I don't want to,
We've got to move on
Monday, March 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment