The world has been holding it's breath for the last five days.
I still keep telling myself this isn't real.
This isn't real.
I'm not in denial.
I'm accepting that the truth isn't making sense.
Seeing Brendan and Shannon today, and the four of us talking...
It sucks that these are the circumstances,
but it's good to be home.
Just wish you were here with us.
But then...
I guess we wouldn't all be here.
The sting from this slap of reality
won't go away.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment