I'm going to make a promise today to myself and to you all, and I hope you can all join me in this promise:
I promise that I will live each day as a gift
That I will treat my body as my temple
That I will love myself
for who I am
and not strive to change who I truly am
on the inside.
I will wake up each day appreciative
of who I am
and where I am
Of my family
of my friends
That each day will be a gift
and I must live it for those
who came before me
who didn't quite make the journey
to where we are now
I promise
to live my life
for you.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment