Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Home

The winds pick up
A storm is coming
A storm stronger than anything
we have ever seen before

The winds pick up
gusting all around me
Blowing in all directions

I once felt so lost
but I can finally see
with the wind all around me

The darkness has fallen 
below the horizon
and now 
The world is filled
with a bright light
that fills my soul

I drink it in with ease
I lift my hands into the air
and I let go 

I let the wind take me

The battle to stay grounded 
was too hard to fight
It wasn't my battle to fight

I take a breath in
and release

The natural world consumes me
And it is here that is holy.
It is here that I am no longer alone.

Winds,
guide me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity

 Each  and every  day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each  and every  day We grow My heart aches ...