Dizzy, dizzy
The world keeps spinning.
God,
I said last time
that I was done with this shit
My breath escapes me
Dizzy, dizzy
I can hardly keep my eyes straight
My eyes open
The energy that was in my body
has oozed out from my pores
as I lie here in a puddle
of what feels to be
death
The nightmares woke me
and I was scared.
The demons screeched so loud
in my aching ears
Never in my life
have I felt so scared.
I had no choice.
I don't even want to do this anymore
And yet, there's no other escape.
I am a prisoner to my own body
It acts and I just watch
as an outside observer
As I watch on repeat
my life
and how I got to this low point.
I don't want to be like this.
But this hunger for more
drives me to go on
to keep me sane
Lately though...
Lately the insanity has been tearing me apart
into pieces
Just one more time,
just one more time.
God,
Help me?
I beg and beg
Death has never quite felt so real
as a light approaches
and my blood runs cold.
If I close my eyes it's over
But I never really had a choice
Did I?
Sunday, August 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment