Everyday is a gift
whether you realize it or not
Everyday is beautiful
rain or sun
good day
or
bad day
The sickness lingering inside of me
makes me weak
but with you
I am strong
I can move mountains
I can smile
and be myself
and be proud
of who I am
Where once I was blind
lost in the perpetual darkness
You brought me light
You guided me home
But if today is a gift
I cannot wait
for what tomorrow brings
Friday, September 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment