Thursday, September 5, 2013

More Than Life

Quiet comfort
The silence between two
Two fated souls
Waiting for the day
that Death shows up
on his glorious golden 
chariot
to take them both away

Two souls
desperate 
for nothing more
than to continue onward
towards the fiery sun
the glimmering stars
and the ever expanding
universe
All painted up 
on the canvas of the sky

Quiet comfort 
The light squeeze
in a hand hold
and a nod
to show empathy 
but more importantly
love

To show that the days
have grown longer
and more tiring
but that
Love 
I am here for you always
And that I need you
More than life,
I need you
Here
With me 
Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity

 Each  and every  day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each  and every  day We grow My heart aches ...