Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Walk on the Moon

My Love,
Take my hand

We shall dance among the stars tonight
Sing out into the ever expanding Universe
Take a saunter across the moon

Just you and I,
I and you

The stars performing their own light show
Tickling your eye lashes
While I caress your soft cheeks
Push aside your stunning hair
And kiss you until the sun rises up
Above the grey, dusty mountains

Kiss you until I forget my very own name
But never yours
Not you, my Love,
My only

Tonight we shall soar past the sun
Skate on Saturn’s rings
And swim through the Milky Way

Oh, you are truly beautiful tonight
And always.

You are more than my world
You are my Universe and beyond

We shall walk on the moon
And never turn back
Tonight, you are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity

 Each  and every  day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each  and every  day We grow My heart aches ...