I keep closing my eyes
with the attempt to let it all go
to let tomorrow fade away into the rising tide
to let forever
just
stop
Yesterday seemed so easy,
today, so difficult
Tomorrow... I don't even want to think about,
but as the moments slip away
There seems not to be a choice
Not a light at the end of the tunnel,
not a phrase that will take it all away
It is inevitable
I have fallen apart.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment