I have lost
what I longed
so long to have had
Aching limbs
Red, dried eyes,
I promise you, sir,
I am hardly alive
I am a liar
and when I lay
I have lied
for three quarters
of a hard lived day
I can promise you,
my love,
my heart,
that if you can hear my breathing
and my heart beating
that we will soon be one
Just close your eyes
and I will let you take me over
as my body is washed away into infinity
let loose by your strong, holding arms
I am lost
I am a liar
I have laid down all that I once knew
and I lose
It truly is that simple
Believe me
my one and my only
and then,
let me go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
This sad one is my favorite, but there's a typo that distracted me in line 2 of stanza 3.
ReplyDelete