Dear God,
We have't spoken for a while but I felt like we should catch up...
I don't really know what to say though because you know it all. I guess that I'm just stressed is all, you know? Like I can't escape all this that's behind me. Like I can't just step up and let all that's weighing me down, go. I'm scared. Really scared. I've never felt so alone before... mostly because I've never been so alone before.
All eyes are on me and what if I fail? What if I don't get the last word and I let myself crumble to the cruelty surrounding me.
God,
I just don't know anymore.
I'm trying and trying but the harder I hold on, the more it all slips away and I have forgotten. Let me find you. Let me find myself somewhere close by.
God... just please promise that this will all be worth it.
Sincerely,
Losing faith as the days pass by
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment