I lift my head and walk away
unsure of how to feel
of how to think
God, this was so easy
Where has all of our time gone?
Is this what the rest of our lives are going to be like?
Sociology is teaching me that we wait around until the next best thing comes around
It's human nature
But you are the very best
and I don't want to wait
I just want you
Fuck it,
I want to give up everything and lay with you
everyday for every hour
to watch the sun rise and then fall
to feel your chest rise and then fall
to simply coexist
rather than watch everyday slip by like sand through my fingers
I am so tired of watching this life go by alone
but it's something that you'll never know
You've never enjoyed reading poetry,
so I doubt that you'd ever find this
but if you do,
just know that I will wait forever if I have to
I'll always be waiting,
hoping,
for you
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment