Keep dreaming about you, like you're still here.
I'm still here, where did you go?
We're waiting for you so we can get back to our lives
but you're running late.
Feel like I'm stuck in a time warp
Luckily,
I can breathe again.
Luckily,
I can still feel.
and luckily,
these dreams can keep us together.
But one day
I'll stop breathing
stop feeling
and stop dreaming
And on that day
we'll be together again
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment