You came to me in a dream. I wasn't quite sleeping, but I was far from being awake. I saw the land of dreams just over the horizon, but had much of a journey left to go. Eyes flickered open, then half closed. Then they slowly sank down,
into
sleep.
Bursts of white and gold light.
Your laughter.
I can still hear it.
Peace.
Your warm embrace.
I haven't felt this much love in too long.
You tell me,
"I love you.
This is not the end."
This isn't the end.
I saw heaven in that instant. I saw you.
The land of dreams approaches. I continue on with open arms.
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment