I've been torturing myself daily just to push the thought of you out of my mind.
Just to put myself to sleep at night.
I am so, so tired.
My body aches from being torn apart
and putting itself back together again.
Late at night,
I search the stars in my ceiling for an answer.
So delusional from the pain
that I can make beauty out of
anything.
If you're hurting from your heart
may as well make it real.
Friday, July 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment