Monday, June 6, 2011

A Walk Alone With You

Through the woods I went
On a walk alone
with you.

The pink sky faded into the darkening night
While the stars began to emerge;
Their eyes peering down on us.

You took my hand,
as I took yours

Together we walked
on my walk alone
with you.

Wishing to wander
through the gated path to Heaven
While we danced among the galaxies
that spanned out towards infinity

                  -Wherever that may be.

Yet our minds raced
as we traced and retraced
each of our every steps
As the day slid into the depths of night,


I dreamt that I was
On my walk alone
with you.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. It's good to be reminded that we are all just pilgrims (travelers) on this earth. The only thing I stumbled on was 'span'. I think it should be 'spanned'.

    When Adam dalf and Eve span
    Who was then a gentleman?

    ReplyDelete

Unity

 Each  and every  day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each  and every  day We grow My heart aches ...