All that I want is to love you
to hold your hand
Hear your voice
Just know that you're thinking of me
or you miss me
But I want you to be happy
so I can't be selfish
Still,
I can only wish
that when my eyes lock onto the North Star
You know to look to the sky
and our minds won't meet
But hey,
it's worth a try
Because I want to
and I know you do too
Like when we laid on our backs
out on my trampoline
while the sun shined brilliantly down on us
and I asked you:
What do you like the most about love?
You said it was the intimacy
Knowing that you can always count on me
that we can do anything
and how we laugh and joke
how you tease me
holding me down until our lips meet
curl up into a smile
then kiss
And I can only think
these are the moments
that we'll truly miss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment