Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Restless Dreamer

A heavy head,
             I dream of when we’ll next meet
Soon I hope
      For if not, I’m drowning slowly
With no one to catch me.


Catch me if you can
Follow me swift like the wind
                Carrying leaves from their Earthly homes


A heavy head,
             I dream of your heart
       Beating in the depths of your chest
As I drift in and out of sleep

The darkness guiding me away
             Into the painted world of dreams
        Against the scarred glass of nightmares
And midnight horrors

Of lucid dreams
And Spring’s gentle breeze


Of Heaven and Hell colliding
The residing


Of turning
And returning

A heavy head
            I dream of waking in your arms
Of knowing it’s reality
Rather than this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity

 Each  and every  day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each  and every  day We grow My heart aches ...