Is it worth the pain
to grow up?
I'm tired of living like this.
Pretending that I'm fine
when every day is a struggle
to just get out of bed.
Every day I contemplate
how easy it would be
to just take a couple extra sleeping pills
and never worry about
waking up again.
Alas,
it's only a thought.
Never to come to fruition.
I wish you didn't have to leave like this.
I wish I could have said goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment