The week is done.
We've made it through.
Barely.
Restlessly tossing and turning all hours of the night
And even when I did sleep
I woke up feeling nothing.
Nothing is an awful lot to feel
Awful lot to rest on my shoulders
And it's all that is left of you.
I keep asking myself "why?"
But to no avail.
No one will ever know why.
It's this sunken, slow beating heart
that keeps me up at night
and the guilt that runs through my mind.
Will these feelings every fade?
Will you ever become a mere memory and nothing more?
Friday, June 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment