Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saving You

Sometimes I can't sleep.
By sometimes,
I mean very often.

I try to convince myself that I am fine
but let's be honest here,
I'm not.

I'm overtired
over stressed
and I miss you most of all

Lately,
I have been stuck thinking about
your birthday coming up
remembering last years birthday

It hurts to know we'll never celebrate together 
again

It hurts to know that no matter where I am in this world
you won't be here with me.

I spent the last ten years trying to find out what happened to my big brother
only to truly lose him in the end.  

All the pain that I had ever wished on you
I would take it back in a heart beat
I would inflict it upon myself instead.
If I could go back in time
and know what I know now...

I just wanted to save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity

 Each  and every  day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each  and every  day We grow My heart aches ...