While there may be a hole in my heart,
a permanent tear frozen under my eye
and my bones ache from the cold
Each day
you refill my life
with love
beauty
and a reason to look forward
to tomorrow
You wipe away
my tears
telling me about the life
that one day we'll have
and whether it's true
or not
I don't care
all I care about
is you
The cold that resides in the depths of my bones,
you cure so easily.
The warmth of your body
radiating through my skin
getting down right into my core
And my God,
you fill me with so much life
and so much love.
I would be empty
without you.
Friday, February 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
I love this one Boo and love you too!
ReplyDelete