Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Living is Believing

The brilliant gold sun shines down through the open canopy over head
Perhaps it’s how you look at me with your smiling eyes but I think that I’ve just fallen quite in love with you perhaps I am wrong though and we’re merely drifting together in a deep sleep that we may never awaken from  I do not know but I do like to imagine that you are my one and only

The one and only boy who cared to open the door to my heart and close it behind him, letting the blood rush through him then back out through my body as if no one had entered at all and rather he was there the whole time

Do not mind my talking to myself about you especially in my referencing you as a “boy” when now you are a man although I should tell you that we have grow a large bit since we met  since we first watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail and had thumb wars until our thumbs were red and your brother was too confused to stay in the room

Perhaps our time will never run out I do like to think so when I spend my free time alone in my head I do truly wish that you could join me some time Perhaps when our time runs out our minds will all conjoin and we’ll be able to explore each others’ thoughts dreams hopes wishes imaginations

Who knows

There is so much that we never will understand about why God made us and if he really is out there I do know that I have a hard time believing sometimes and that you find yourself lost at moments such as now but don’t give up my love you have to keep searching for the truth because of all the things that I don’t know I know that us meeting and falling in love is not a coincidence but an act of what should be 

Perhaps we are just repeats of people before us  Perhaps we have fallen in love hundreds of thousands of millions of times

Who knows

But what if someone messes up the cycle oh I do not know perhaps that is just impossible  Perhaps we are just stuck on this Earth until we’ve gotten in right  Oh that truly would be glorious now wouldn’t it

Me and you you and me exactly as we’re supposed to be in love and alive ALIVE can you believe it

I simply cannot

Perhaps we never will
I will not give up searching though
Not as long as I believe in you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity

 Each  and every  day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each  and every  day We grow My heart aches ...