Time there is to find what I seek
Though when that will be
Oh, I cannot think
I can only wait and wonder
And dream of when it will come
While days and nights pass on much too slow
Reality unbecoming, my thoughts moving slow
and then slower as if playing hide and seek.
However, soon enough, to me they will come
Or at least, that is how it should be
I can only wait and wonder
In a poor attempt to think
Oh, if only I could think!
But under my own feet, I am slow
To hope and then to wonder
I am looking for something, to seek
the answer to the question "who should I be?"
I pray that one day, to me the answer will come.
Yet, who will come
when I can no longer think
I am who the world decided me to be
Developing in the midst of a summer so slow
My eyes cannot seek
the answers, though I wonder!
Wandering while I wonder
"Is this all there is to come?"
There are so many answers that I seek
yet, to be honest, I can only think
that with the days moving by so slow
that this is how it is meant to be.
If not, then there must be
another who would venture quietly to wonder
with me as we walk, ever so slow
hoping that there will be more to come
more for us to think
This cannot be all that we seek
Alas, a slow day is all that it will be
While we seek all that is but a wonder
as we think "is this all there is to come?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment