Venom-filled eyes
to match your resenting grin.
Maybe the stone was thrown
too far this time
but a simple toss
couldn't have pushed
you this far.
This room is filled
with this bright and vibrant light
but no matter my outside world
my insides only reflect
a deep guilt
that you may never recognize
how much
I love you.
How much I have sacrificed.
How much I (uncontrollably)
care.
My grandfather died
resented by his children
and mayhap
I will die
the same way.
I suppose
I can empathize.
-
It doesn't take the pain
away.
-
My veins
are washed black
by the poison
inside of you.
Friday, February 21, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment