Waves collide
with a raging sea.
Lightning
crashes, spewing electricity.
Wind shrieks
across the dark, clouded skies.
This storm will be
the world's demise.
(Trust me)
The world
is
becoming
dismantled.
The world,
well,
she's being tipped on her side.
My heart
is skipping
beats
in between
my shortcomings
and my not-good-enoughs.
(I stop
to remember you.)
The drummer drums on
and the days move forward like
fucking clockwork.
(It's amazing how nobody seems to care.)
~
I am trapped in a glass house
screaming to be let out
as I watch the hurricane approach.
My God,
I want to live.
I want to escape from this prison
This hell
that has enveloped me.
I am trapped in a glass house
and you may think,
"My goodness, this place looks rather nice."
But I am telling you
I am telling you
I
am telling
you
that this place is rotting from the inside
out
and I am dying to be free
from the prison
constructed within me.
~
Waves collide
with a raging sea.
Lightning
crashes, spewing electricity.
Wind shrieks
across the dark, clouded skies.
This storm will be
my own constructed demise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment