We think ourselves
too broken to move on
too broken
to deserve more than
the here and now.
Maybe we are right.
Maybe we are so utterly broken
and despaired
that we owe it to ourselves
and mayhap
to the world
to never leave the nexus
of our own being
again.
I don't know
much though.
To be frank,
Some days
I feel like I don't know
anything.
But I will tell you
what I think...
I think that at the end of it all
when it has all been said and done
you will get
what you deserve.
And I hope,
for your own sake,
that you deserve the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment