A stillness fills this quiet home
but outside the wind rips
the world apart.
We stay
in fear
that the wind
will take us
-that the outside
world
will hurt us.
I want to say
that I am not
afraid
but Lord knows
I would be a liar
if I did.
I am terrified
and
from the looks of you
you are too.
And I think that is
okay.
Just, okay.
It's not perfect.
It's not great.
But if the choices are
to sink or swim,
I'd gladly choose
to float along
until the current
pulls me under
that the sink
without purpose.
Sunday, November 12, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment