You would think that with great change
would come great pain
Assimilate or die
But as I look at the mountains in the distance
and the sun setting behind them
I cannot help but feel a relief
deep within my bones
a freedom
that I have not felt
in much too long.
There is a guilt
of course
but the air is light
and the sky is clear
I suppose you wouldn't understand
but the desert is calling me
-I am here
and for once
I feel fine
just fine.
And I want to keep it
that way.
Thursday, November 30, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment