Time
Slows
Down
Again.
I am drowning
in
my own
vices.
I crave
the stillness
that rests
on the edge of
this
moment.
-the silence
that rests
between
us.
I suppose
you would
call it
apathy
but if
you see
through the
charade
You would know
thatIcaresofuckingmuchthatIhidebehindtheapearanceofnotcaring
It is
so much easier
that way.
You would know
that it keeps me awake at night
through the Nyquil,
through the melatonin,
through the whatever my doctor prescribed me
that I am afraid to take
but afraid that I will be kept up by the voices in my head
that whisper sweet nothings into my aching ears
like how much I have done
to hurt you
if I don't take it.
-I don't know-
I crave the
stillness
that rests on the edge of
my dreams.
The moments between reality
when time ceases to exist
When rather than being within a framework
we just are.
But let me uncork this.
But let me unscrew this.
But let me uncap this.
But let me chug this down
-the burning taste running smooth
down my throat.
Let me drown
(tonight)
in my vices.
Monday, October 23, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment