Uneasily,
my feet guide me
towards the front of the room.
Swallowing hard,
my fears
anxieties
the grief.
My eyes scan the crowd before me
and despite all that I feel
-I smile
My heart
heavy in my chest
while tears hide behind my eyes
"Andrew-"
Your name slips from between my lips
And somehow
Time passed on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment