His tender eyes
meet mine
and
just like that
I am lost
on a calm sea.
A pallet of the shades of blue
surrounding me
as I am met
by the golden sun
kissing my fair skin.
His brown hair
tossed lightly
with the rolling waves
and soft breeze.
His skin soft
rubbed smooth by the salty air.
In his arms
I melt
back into the child
Who I once was.
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment