It's hard,
you know?
Being depressed I mean.
Laying down at night
alone,
or not
and just thinking.
A teacher once told me that writing
isn't about how you feel
it's about how you think
and I think that I am tired of this.
I think that I am ready to shed this skin
once and for all
and evolve.
My life is nothing special.
I am simply
average
But my life is beautiful
in that in my suffering
in my darkest hour
there is a light that shines
through the darkness
I think that we are all evolving
towards our perfected selves
while our body slowly decays.
It is hard
to be depressed.
To feel the weight of the world
crushing your chest
To think that you could die
right here
right now
and it wouldn't matter
To think that this moment
means nothing
and that you are
insignificant
because you are
in the grand scheme of things
But it doesn't have to be that way.
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment