I am strange.
I do not deny that.
When I look up towards the night sky
I see not simply stars
I see another life.
Another time.
Through the eyes
of someone I do not know.
I see crystal shards of tears
frozen like a memory torn from my hands
Destroyed before me
is a looking glass.
A time in which I will never know.
In my dreams
I hear their whispers
Between green trees twisting and turning
leading me down a path
of emblazoned fear.
Dirt scratches between my toes
a smooth silk touched with scathing spurs
drawing blood with each step.
I wish to run
but the pain is too much.
As if jerked back from a nightmare
I awaken
knowing of a life
I once lived.
-Silence-
Falls over me
Like the comfort of a heavy rain
pouring down
enveloping my very being.
I am strange.
I do not deny it.
I will live a legend
and die unknown.
Friday, June 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment