He's so critical
and analytical
that it is so dreadfully hard to not feel his eyes peering through
my soul
I was once a traveler
I knew nothing of this land
I just knew
I knew that one day I would find the treasure
in the land of untamed wilderness
Where the birds screech loudly with the monkeys
and the forest is a grassy green, unmatchable to anything around these parts
The water will be a clear blue
It would have been perfect
But his eyes,
they crystallize those dreams
and bring them down to Earth
But his voice
so sweet and rich as if with wine
sings to me as I drift into my eternal sleep
I think of the moments that we have left together
so few
but so many
It feels as though a lifetime could pass and it would never be enough
You have only poured your heart out to me once
but I knew that you meant it
I once believed in fairy tales
and that Peter Pan would sweep me off my feet
but you are something else,
that I can say the least
You are handsome
Intolerable
Loving
Annoying
and the best moment that I will ever remember
Everyone knows that I cannot remember much
but when it comes to you,
I can and will remember everything
anything
I will memorize every love poem and story imaginable and act them all out to you
but I know that none would prove as fitting as ours
He is sleeping
I stare at him through fogged glass
my bare hand on his bare skin
digging deep into his being
inhaling and exhaling all that I can
I am not obsessed
I am
I am-
I am alive
I am human
and I take what I have, and he is all that I want
I want his stubborn attitude and cynical view of the world
His sheepish smile and his warm embrace
A kiss on a quiet evening as I drift into the eternal realm of dreams and dragons
He is my world
My fogged glass
And as the fog grows heavier
My awakened dreams grow obsolete
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment