Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm at a crossroads
-that awkward in between
-that where am I going,
because I sure as Hell don't want to be here

I'm at that no man's land of life
looking around for an exit or an answer
Something to pull me out of this rut
or even just around it

I'm at a red light that just won't turn green
and as much as I want to blow through
and take the repercussions if I'm caught,
it doesn't seem worth it in the end

Maybe I'm just comfortable sitting in this 
awkward in between
this
where do I go from here?

Is it worth stepping forward
if there's a risk of falling back?

I'm at a 
let's run away together and forget about the real world
let's live in a tree house and live as children of the Earth
Fuck society,
Fuck the real world
I want to hide away and live as the innocent child 
kept locked up in the back of my mind

But even if I could manage to escape,
what company would I have?
You would never come with me
to see all that there is out in the life of fantasy
it's just too unrealistic

I'm unattached to reality

I'm at a crossroads
lost in uncertainty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity

 Each  and every  day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each  and every  day We grow My heart aches ...