Things have been feeling
heavy
again.
A weight on my chest
and I can hardly
breathe
Often
in the depths of night
I debate the realities
that surround me
and if there
could
ever be an
escape
Often
in the depths of night
I debate
if it's all really worth it
I just want to fall apart.
And yet
Piece by piece
I chip
and break
but I remain
Stoic
Repurposed
but
dead
Saturday, February 2, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment