So cold,
and so I've been told
that if we continue to hold
onto who we once were
our roots will sprout mold
I can't let go
My past in tow
I've never felt so low.
You told me we could grow
No,
No-I don't know.
I hold clenched fists
but that kills my wrists
The future seems so hazy
I can't seem to see through this mist.
I can't let go
My past shot like a bow
striking me as an arrow
stuck through toes
Yeah, it's too low
but it won't let go.
Saturday, January 12, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment