Monday, October 15, 2018

I'm trying to get better
to get through this
to be the person 
you need me to be
but I don't know
how much more I can take

On my knees
I look to the dark sky
begging for more time
for another chance
just something
to make thing change
but it's all for nothing

I know what
needs to be done
but I am hesitating
I am watching
you 
hold me together 
as I let you fall apart.  

I am selfish.
I want to let go.
I want to scream and cry and fight and utterly destroy myself to get back what we once had
but I am exhausted 
and I know
that it is all for nothing.

I just need to pick up my own pieces.
If only it were so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity

 Each  and every  day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each  and every  day We grow My heart aches ...