And as I sat upon
the
edge
of
the world
I thought
back to
every moment
we ever shared
-the good
-the bad
-and the awkward in between.
The years
left us
with little
but love
and
even that
had worn
thin.
But
it occurred
to me
in a fleeting
thought
that
you never
showed me
your darkness.
We were
so caught up
in living out
the good times
that
I let it slip
right by
the wayside.
And
as I sat there
on the
very edge
of the world
it occurred to me
that
this was
the end.
Sunday, January 14, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment