Time
slows
down
And
I can't breathe
No
really
I can't
count
the seconds between
my breathes
I
am
lost
within
my
own vices.
But
at least
I feel
whole
for
a moment.
A moment.
Let
me
dissect this.
You
ever
wonder
what a moment
even consists
of?
-Hold
up-
Dizzy.
And
the pain is back.
I blink
But at least
I know
that
I am real.
I have
participated in real life
for approximately
sixty-four days
Or what
I perceive
to be real
life.
But
the pain
wasn't
there
for about
half
of those.
So I thought
maybe
I'm
not real?
I
don't
really
know.
Breathe.
Eyes
flutter
slowly.
This is
what I have been reduced to.
A shell
of
my
former self.
But
At least
I
am
Happy.
Right?
Right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment