As I looked into your eyes
I saw a deep ache.
-a yearning for what was
and a hope
for what will never be.
And
For that
I am sorry.
I am so sorry
that so quickly
a lifetime is over.
That all the love in your heart
could not save him.
That all the love in my own heart
could not bring him back.
As I looked into your eyes
I saw a deep love.
A reflection
of those who have raised you
and those you have raised.
And
with that
you should feel pride
You should feel a deep pride
knowing that all that you have lived for
and all that you will die for
will culminate
and manifest
into love and life
everlasting.
And that
is not a something
for just anyone.
Saturday, November 26, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment