I reach for your hand,
knowing full well
it isn't there.
Just one of those nights
that I need you more
than others.
But maybe
when I drift off
into the land of dreams
I will come
face to face
with you.
And we will smile.
Our hearts
will
intertwine
by their rhythmic beating
and once again
we will
be
one.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment