Thursday, September 25, 2014
The Climb (Part V - Rise, and she rose)
My eyes rise to the world above me
And all at once
I am blinded
by the sun set ablaze
RISE
~
Her eyes clench shut
As her arms reach up
to surrender herself.
~
The Soul
can only be described as being intangible
Yet beautiful.
It is what provides the strength and fortitude to carry us through
the darkest of our days
when our body is too weary to continue on.
Our body is merely a means to an end
and we are meant for something far greater than our minds can seem to compute.
Our body is a decaying vessel meant to carry us through our journey
Until the body itself simply expires
-Releasing our soul back into the universe
where it will continue on its venture.
Perchance back in this world,
or perchance further on...
I am no scientist,
nor am I any god.
I am
Human.
~
She yelled out
in anguish.
in fear.
in expectation
of being taken away
from here.
Her soul separated
from body
Smoothly
Guided by the fiery rays
towards the open universe
As her body
was gently laid to rest.
~
A tingling sensation fills my weakened body
And then
Nothing.
Silence.
Abundant
Light.
Joy.
~
RISE
And she rose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment