Like a slow moving current
Down a winding path
I follow
The road
-I do not know
And yet
I will follow
Our hearts are aligned
Like stars in the far off distance
Shining delicately
Magnificently
But must exist in some other time
You shine across the galaxy
And still
I follow.
And each day I watch
Petal by petal
My soul is exposed
Crying out to be picked
By you
And only you.
"He loves me, he loves me not"
My world seems so still these days
We have settled
His light feeds me
As I drink in the love
Bestowed upon me
"He loves me"
And still
I follow
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment