Everyday is a blessing.
Some would say that I'm moving on,
but I don't think that is true.
I am moving forward,
however,
I will never move on.
There is a difference,
you know.
I still think back to his red hair
Blue eyes
and fair skin
Sometimes that's all I can see
is some weird compilation
of who he used to be.
I'm not one to talk about the afterlife
These days I have ideas
and I have dreams
but to share them feels
too obscene.
Some days I can make it through
with hardly a thought
Others,
it is my only thought.
Every life is a blessing.
My life,
His life.
We all serve a purpose,
and I know the legacy he passed on for me...
but what about you?
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unity
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
I watch on with eager eyes as the universe consumes me.
-
Each and every day we grow older Our wrinkles grow deeper Our hair thins greys and falls out Each and every day We grow My heart aches ...
-
Children of the moon, we dance we frolic in the waves of night crashing softly on the disappearing sand We laugh and howl like prim...
No comments:
Post a Comment